Society of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (SEEE)
SEEE is proud to announce the General Quiz Contest 2022. We would like to call for registration which will be open till Aug 3, 2022. The selection round will be held on Aug 4, 2022 and Finals will be played on August 6, 2022. Any students from I, II, III & IV year DoEEE students can participate in the competition making the team of 3..
Registration Fee: Rs. 150 per team
1st Prize: Gift Hampers, Gold Medal & Certificates
2nd Prize: Gift Hampers, Silver Medal & Certificates
3rd Prize: Gift Hampers, Bronze Medal & Certificates
Questions Criteria: General Knowledge Questions, Basic Mathematics and Science Questions and current affairs
- Selection Round: All participants must solve the MCQs/Fill in the blanks questions on paper. Top 6 to Top 8 teams will be selected for the Final Round.
- Final Round: Face to Face Round will be conducted. Quiz Master will ask the question individually. Various rounds will be played. Questions in different rounds have different scores. Options will not be given in the final round.
- Teams who are not able to come in the competition on time will be disqualified and there shall be no provision for refund of registration fees.
- The Quiz Master decision is the final decision.
- The time allocated for the selection round is 30 minutes for 30 questions.
- The time allocated for direct questions is 2 minutes and passing questions is 1 minutes in the final round.
- The questions which are not able to be answered by participants are passed into the audience and a special prize is arranged for them.
- There shall be a tie breaker round if any two teams scored equal scores.
(MCQs – 15)
(Fill in the Blanks – 15)
For more information:
Society of Electrical and Electronics Engineering